Need to post more often, so here are pictures from my trip to the Gemeentemuseum in The Hague, some weeks ago with Sophie. Pictures are made with my old phone, as usual.
1. Sculpture from the 'Paris' exhibition.
2. Detail from a Rodin sculpture.
3. Duchamp's Bicycle Wheel and Stool.
4. Item from the Fashion loves Art exhibition.
5. Chandelier by Hans van Bentum. More of his chandeliers visible in the Eschermuseum, also in The Hague.
We went there because of our monthly issue in the university's newspaper: Sophie and Bénine's Museum Verdict. If you like to check it out, click here.
Now there is weekend!
- ▼ December (5)
- ► 2010 (112)
- ► 2009 (176)