Leonore and I won the Inter-University College Tournament with our photographs. Here's my shot:
I am not sure, but I might have shown you this picture some years ago. It is my foot with my hard skin spontaneously peeling off. I though this was such a cool feature from mother nature that I had to take pictures of it and eventually it won this contest with the theme of 'transience'.
I am so happy, I never win anything.
Also, happy to announce that The Uncanny won the battle of the bands and that AUC actually won all the Arts categories. It's ironic, because our dean tries really hard to be a college specialized in Sciences, which is an idea that starts to show its cracks.
- i Love it all. So much I call: I want you back.
- "curled up shoes", they keep repeating on the News...
- we can make It work like this, like this.
- perfect Festival outfit.
- all these things about me You never can tell.
- ladies of Cambridge.
- she's only Seventeen, so she's probably not ready....
- I'm dead without a fuss.
- Can't you see I'm good? ♫
- ▼ April (10)
- ► 2010 (112)
- ► 2009 (176)