Wednesday, April 13, 2011

she's only Seventeen, so she's probably not ready.

I feel like I am not posting enough music on my blog, so here is something. No new, hip stuff, just some powerful, motivating music for when I am sporting. It might help you, too. :)

So, last week I went to the gym. It was the first time in 5 years that I took up proper sporting again and it is going very well so far. I expected my stamina to be below 0, but I am actually doing pretty alright on the treadmill. I feel very good about myself getting off my responsible, lazy ass and doing healthy stuff.
I have found it very useful to make a upbeat, somewhat angry playlist. Let me play you some of my favorite running songs:

The Caesars - Jerk it Out.


Bayside - Rochambo (Rock, Paper, Scissors).


Arctic Monkeys - Cigarette Smoker Fiona.


Canterbury - Peace and Quiet.


For the rest, Blood Red Shoes and The Hives work very well and of course Drum'n'Bass like Quemists and The Prodigy are like heaven for my persistence.

Off now for some sporting with my girls!
X.