A friend of mine took pictures of my look last weekend. I was wearing the red-blue cardigan because it was still a bit chilly outside and I like the blue, red, crème combination, but it didn't really belong to the essential look.
I also didn't really like the colours of this picture, so I edited the colours. I edited the other pictures, too, but that's just because I like the vintage feel of it.
Wearing: H&M dresses, faux leather jacket, tights, rings, studded bracelet and neck lace; Zara boots and big, black chuncky ring is Bijou Brigitte.
Yeah, I'm off doing busywork now, but I'll upload another outfit soon, since it's been a while. Peter and I went to Artis zoo yesterday, and he took some pictures of me and my clothes overthere. So...
- i Love it all. So much I call: I want you back.
- "curled up shoes", they keep repeating on the News...
- we can make It work like this, like this.
- perfect Festival outfit.
- all these things about me You never can tell.
- ladies of Cambridge.
- she's only Seventeen, so she's probably not ready....
- I'm dead without a fuss.
- Can't you see I'm good? ♫
- ▼ April (10)
- ► 2010 (112)
- ► 2009 (176)