I dip dyed my hair yesterday. I am happy with the result, although you can see very well it's not the work of a hair dresser, but whatever. I don't really care.
I am really curious to what my mum will say when she visits me on Sunday. She has always been very against me dyeing my hair any colour other than blonde, although she did like the result last time I dyed my hair brown (check out the pictures here).
Anyway, result of yesterday's dye session:
- i Love it all. So much I call: I want you back.
- "curled up shoes", they keep repeating on the News...
- we can make It work like this, like this.
- perfect Festival outfit.
- all these things about me You never can tell.
- ladies of Cambridge.
- she's only Seventeen, so she's probably not ready....
- I'm dead without a fuss.
- Can't you see I'm good? ♫
- ▼ April (10)
- ► 2010 (112)
- ► 2009 (176)