Find out what song this sentence is from:
"Taking a ride on a subway train to feel more alive when you get back out again."
I think it is a beautiful sentence, a mood described so skillfully.
It's a lovely song, too.
Besides school, this is the fun stuff I have been doing lately: hanging out in Robert's room, listening to the rehearsal of my friend's band, listen to good bands on vinyl and have discussions about 'potential'.
1. Robert, Cäcilie.
4. Robert + his flash.
5. What we listen to and what we mock [Robert got the book of Mormon from some girls at the Vondelpark].
- violent & Young.
- we'll see the Bright and hollow sky. We'll see the...
- i've got the wit that My enemies lack.
- and if You ever make it to ten you won't make it a...
- you never Get the Chance to dream if you're never ...
- what do You feel, when you let go of the Wheel?
- black clouds are following you, But they'll drift ...
- It's my birthday and I am celebrating with the mos...
- ▼ March (8)
- ► 2010 (112)
- ► 2009 (176)