I picked up my pictures from our road trip to Sziget today and I must say, there are quite some good ones.
Analogue baby, analogue! <3
1. Mátyás Templom reflected in the Hilton hotel.
2. Sheet music inside Mátyás Templom.
3. Library in a castle in Keszthely, near the Balaton lake.
4. Sundown on Balaton lake.
5. Me in the ferris wheel in Prater, Vienna.
6. Travel mates [Gijs, Peter, Haico] on the camping in Vienna.
7. Karlskirche reflected in the water.
8. Donau as seen from the underground in Vienna.
9. Random street in Budapest.
Yes. That really came out of my cheap Pentax camera. I am extremely happy with the results! More to come.
- ► 2011 (52)
- it's true.
- i'm such a mensch in My clothes, but my plans are ...
- and if the People stare, then the people stare.
- your love's like Rhinestones falling from the sky....
- crimson and Clover. Over and over.
- I'm just wasting time and Space.
- gonna Take a trip and multiply.
- you would look A little better, don't you know, If...
- yeah, you've been Nighttiming baby.
- ▼ September (9)
- ► 2009 (176)