Wednesday Amsterdam University College [AUC] celebrated its first birthday, the so-called 'Dies Natalis' [which is a fancy, Latin word for birthday/Geburtstag/anniversaire. Yes, I speak my languages well]. There was a formal dress code, so [almost] everybody dressed up très chique.
It was really nice and some friends and I decided that we should have formal Fridays, instead of casual Fridays.
Anyway, it was a good opportunity to wear my dress that I bought in Toulouse last June.
I wasn't really sure how to wear it, but I ended up with the tights and the highest heels [2nd picture].
Dress - Criminal Damage//bag - Pieces//rings and hair bow - h&m//shoes, left - ??//shoes, right - New Look.
- ► 2011 (52)
- it's true.
- i'm such a mensch in My clothes, but my plans are ...
- and if the People stare, then the people stare.
- your love's like Rhinestones falling from the sky....
- crimson and Clover. Over and over.
- I'm just wasting time and Space.
- gonna Take a trip and multiply.
- you would look A little better, don't you know, If...
- yeah, you've been Nighttiming baby.
- ▼ September (9)
- ► 2009 (176)