So here it is: the first picture from my trip to Cologne (Köln). It's the famous Dom and it's extremely massive! I made this with my Pentax camera, which I showed you previously in this [click] post.
Though it is analogue, it honestly takes better pictures than our Nikon Coolpix [the infamous crappy cam]. No, it is not as compact as the Nikon and you cannot make tons of pictures, let alone see them immediately, but the average quality is SO much better! Also, some concert pictures I made turned out surprisingly well, so I guess it's gonna be a standard item in my purse from now on. If I only had money to buy a new film...
Anyway: analogue is the future, I'm telling you. ;)
More [analogue] pictures to come anytime soon! I also picked up new fisheye pictures. Nice, huh?
- ► 2011 (52)
- to know her now and see this side. feel her fires ...
- I quit for cheering the squad. You were wrong.
- And you can find it in a heartbeat, and leave it t...
- they Won't eat us, though.
- take a look, take a deep breath and reflect.
- I've been going down, down Into the river, baby.
- restless hearts on a Sunshine parade.
- please don't bother tryin' to find her, She's not ...
- ▼ May (9)
- ► 2009 (176)