So, finally, almost a week later, here are my pictures of Liberation Day [May 5th] 2010.
I went to Park Transwijk in Utrecht with Astrid-Elisabeth to see some good concert [this years' line-up was really good!] and have a lot of fun.
We've seen concerts of Junkie XL [best kick-off at a festival ever], Drive Like Maria [pleasant surprise], Gotcha! Allstars [another good surprise. Very festive, kept the party going] and Blaudzun [B-E-A-UTIFUL. Of course. His records are great already, but his music is the best when played live].
Here are some pictures of the artists in the same order as I wrote above.
And here are some pictures to give you an impression of the overall atmosphere of the festival. At least from my perspective.
There was an awesome pit at Drive Like Maria. Astrid and I were cool about it though..
Hope you all had a great 5th of May as well!
- ► 2011 (52)
- to know her now and see this side. feel her fires ...
- I quit for cheering the squad. You were wrong.
- And you can find it in a heartbeat, and leave it t...
- they Won't eat us, though.
- take a look, take a deep breath and reflect.
- I've been going down, down Into the river, baby.
- restless hearts on a Sunshine parade.
- please don't bother tryin' to find her, She's not ...
- ▼ May (9)
- ► 2009 (176)