I am so busy it's not even funny, but I do like it though.
I haven't seen/photoshopped my picuteres from Cologne yet and I still need to do some serious Queensday and Liberationday blog anytime soon.
Just a quick scoop: I am back with the parents' again. I am living in the middle of nowhere for about a week now, though I slept at home for just two nights.
I realized this morning while showering that I have been in 4 different showers within 8 days. Brilliant!
Well, my life is still packed in boxes and bags, so the plan is to unpack everything tonight. It's not very much, luckily.
Sooooooo... Yeah. I am quite busy, so here are two quick pictures [made while waiting at the bus stop] of what I was wearing today. I felt so spring-ish!
Skirt, shirt, sweatshirt & sunglasses - h&m||bag - pieces||grey scarf - ?||shoes - converse all stars||white scarf (on my bag) Amnesty International.
- ► 2011 (52)
- to know her now and see this side. feel her fires ...
- I quit for cheering the squad. You were wrong.
- And you can find it in a heartbeat, and leave it t...
- they Won't eat us, though.
- take a look, take a deep breath and reflect.
- I've been going down, down Into the river, baby.
- restless hearts on a Sunshine parade.
- please don't bother tryin' to find her, She's not ...
- ▼ May (9)
- ► 2009 (176)