OK. So the Queensday pictures were sorted out really fast after all.
I can only say that I very intensely hate Queensday and that I was hoping to celebrate it with lovely people, but we could not find them. So Peter and I ended up squeezing through masses of drunk, in orange covered people avoiding pools of beer and vomit. It was the worst Queensday ever.
Eventually we met with Nicole and Niels and we had a nice time after all.
Thank fucking God!
And I'm sorry for the pictures. They are hideous. I took the crappycam, so I wasn't expecting any good pictures, but I do like the picture of Niels and Nicole. It turned out really well, to my surprise. Yay!
- ► 2011 (52)
- to know her now and see this side. feel her fires ...
- I quit for cheering the squad. You were wrong.
- And you can find it in a heartbeat, and leave it t...
- they Won't eat us, though.
- take a look, take a deep breath and reflect.
- I've been going down, down Into the river, baby.
- restless hearts on a Sunshine parade.
- please don't bother tryin' to find her, She's not ...
- ▼ May (9)
- ► 2009 (176)