Monday, April 19, 2010

we Watch things on VCR.

I am having such bad luck these days! Missed my job interview, because someone jumped in front of a train, didn't see my grandma, because a train had an accident and some more of these stupid things happened.

The worst thing was: due to the freaking volcano ash that came from Iceland ( I love Iceland, how could it do this to me?!?) our (my mum and me) flight to London had to be cancelled! I am so sad about it. I really wanted to sniff the British culture again!
But instead my mum and I are going to Cologne (Köln) for two nights and today I went to Antwerp for a day with Peter, which was super nice.









I really don't know what to expect of Cologne. Is there anybody with tips? If so, please text me, because I won't be in touch with the www for three days.
Lovely.

X.