No, I'm not, actually. It's just a song by the Veils.
Daddy and I went to their concert in Paradiso last Monday and it was so good!
Even the OOR wrote a good review! [Link.]
The band was so sympathetic and happy to be back in Paradiso. And it just dripped from their bodies, faces, words, music, etc that they were so grateful to be a band and play music for a living. It was so, SO nice to watch!
One time Finn Andrews [singer] took some time to build up tension and a wave of "ssh. Sssh! SSSSSSH! sssssh.." went through the crowd. That was great.
After a beautiful extra ['The Tide that Left and Never Came Back' and 'Lavinia' acoustic. Touching!] Finn came back on stage and did another, second extra!
Wow, what a great band and what a nice audience. All ingredients for a wonderful night! I expected it to be good, but it really topped my expectations!
If you were planning on going, but you didn't: buy your tickets already for their next concert, because it's tripple worth you money!
ph: The Veils myspace.
Here's what you missed [kind of, they mostly play non-acoustic]:
Llov&Peace on earth.
- ► 2011 (52)
- I got myself a cheap cheap CHEAP but working analo...
- i went to a party with Everyone dancing.
- hot pants!
- "Never compeat. Never compare."
- i'm not street, but I do what I gotta do.
- all you Scary Souls bury your fun in Disko.
- new Fresh hip asian.
- Peter gave me a stuffed kitten for Valentine, beca...
- random thoughts:
- I'm sick from the city; it Burns in my side.
- nature is AWESOME. masterpiece.
- i don't Know.
- sheep films.
- i've never Ment it so much.
- good morning, Y'all.
- ▼ February (16)
- ► 2009 (176)