Friday, February 26, 2010

I got myself a cheap cheap CHEAP but working analogue camera!

And I'm so happy with it [obviously >> see gif animation below]! I went with my uncle Bram to his holiday house in Vinkeveen and afterwards we went to the Kringkoop. A second hand store with a great variety of products and a hot cashier boy. hihi.
Anyway, it was a great shop. Everything was cheap and in pretty good shape. I also bought two egg cups with 'good morning' on it. So cheezy, but only 15 cents, so I couldn't refuse [I like cheap things, didn't you notice].

Gif Created on Make A Gif

This weekend I'm going to work on my photography project with my lovely Peertje.♥
I don't say this often, but I have a great idea for a photo series and it's easy to execute, so I'm looking forward to the result!

Have a nice weekend!
xoxo