And I'm so happy with it [obviously >> see gif animation below]! I went with my uncle Bram to his holiday house in Vinkeveen and afterwards we went to the Kringkoop. A second hand store with a great variety of products and a hot cashier boy. hihi.
Anyway, it was a great shop. Everything was cheap and in pretty good shape. I also bought two egg cups with 'good morning' on it. So cheezy, but only 15 cents, so I couldn't refuse [I like cheap things, didn't you notice].
This weekend I'm going to work on my photography project with my lovely Peertje.♥
I don't say this often, but I have a great idea for a photo series and it's easy to execute, so I'm looking forward to the result!
Have a nice weekend!
- ► 2011 (52)
- I got myself a cheap cheap CHEAP but working analo...
- i went to a party with Everyone dancing.
- hot pants!
- "Never compeat. Never compare."
- i'm not street, but I do what I gotta do.
- all you Scary Souls bury your fun in Disko.
- new Fresh hip asian.
- Peter gave me a stuffed kitten for Valentine, beca...
- random thoughts:
- I'm sick from the city; it Burns in my side.
- nature is AWESOME. masterpiece.
- i don't Know.
- sheep films.
- i've never Ment it so much.
- good morning, Y'all.
- ▼ February (16)
- ► 2009 (176)