Thursday, January 07, 2010

you think you got it, OH, you think you got it.

Well, this is long ago. Posts of my outfit.
My mum bought me a new sweater yesterday. It's a masculine sweater, a little bit itchy, but it's lovin', bitch.

Sweater - HEMA//shorts & tights - h&m//boots - Tommy Hilfiger.

Mum also bought me a new shorts. Unfortunately I couldn't find some denim cut off shorts, but I'm pretty perfectionalistic about them.
Today I did some brief shopping after going to take a glimpse at Maarten's internship [he works in an old canal house [grachtenpand] at the Keizersgracht. Though it was totally being reconstructed, it looked lovely!] and found the perfect denim shorts at the h&m. Besides that I bought thights with a panther pattern and a cute, blue sequin vest. I'm very, very content!

Llov&Peace on earth.
+
XxCheers!

Blog Archive