Tuesday, January 19, 2010

just in time for summer; War is over.

Thursday January 7th.
I went cycling to Maarten's internship as I told you in this [<< link] post. I took my camera along and made a lot of pictures. I'm going to post them in series, because they don't really get along together. They are like nature pictures, dog pictures, urban pictures, black & white pictures and color pictures and it's just gonna be a mess posting them all at once.
So here is the first part from the series 'Across Amsterdam'.
The first picture is the street that I live in and the rest is made in a nameless park inbetween the Nobelweg, Middenlaan & the Hugo de Vrieslaan.


Please click on the pictures to enlarge them. They will have better quality in colors that way. Otherwise it looks like crap.

Blog Archive