Monday, December 07, 2009

talking Heads.

Do you know those people who can talk and talk for hours?
And I'm not talking about those people who talk for hours and hours and actually nothing of value comes out of their mouth.
I'm talking about the people who, when they talk, tell the most valuable lessons - perhaps in life - sometimes without even knowing it.


To give you an example: Wednesday, I went to to Dutch Acedemy for Film and Television [NFTA] to do a script writing clinic.
The man who thaught the clinic was such a person.
We did an assignment and the remarks he made were very helpful and wise overall.
Besides the fact that he knew a lot of films and used them to state his opinion and give examples, he created a very nice atmosphere and he was also interested in the people who took the clinic and [I guess without even knowing] learned them a little bit about life.

It was a very inspiring to listen to him talking and it was as if I felt honoured to be part of the clinic.
I don't know, I think alongside these kind of interesting people, go intense pictures like the ones in this post. I can only say I really like them. They give me the same feeling I get when I listen to somebody interesting.
I guess I feel honoured to look at these pictures as well...


Pictures by Nickey van Kekem.
Visit her Flickr HERE.

Llov&Peace on earth.
+
XxCheers!