Friday, November 06, 2009

it's astounding, Time is fleeting.

It's a cheezy sentence, but this picture says more than a thousand words.
This picture has a lack of colour, but I like the point of view and it tells an awesome story.

Source: twitpic of Lex Runderkamp.

So, I'm sorry for the lack of posts. I've been superbusy and ill and lazy all at the same time.
Yesterday I worked on an inspiration book. I've been saving magazines, cards, pictures, leaflets, etc., etc., for ever and ages ago I bought a book to glue all of it in, but I never had the time to actually persecute it. And yesterday I had, so I began. And today I have the time, too. So I'm going to work on it a little bit more today. =]

Btw, tonight Matta is staying over!! Happy times.
See ya around. <3

Llov&Peace on earth.
+
XxCheers!