Oh no. That's not what John Keats' poem said [it's my mum's and my slogan].
"A thing of beauty is a joy forever."
That's what he said.
I saw the film 'Bright Star' along with Peter this weekend. It's about the romantic poet John Keats and his love for fashion girl Fanny Brawne. The story is based on Keats' poems and the letters to his dearly beloved. If you're into poetry, history and England [and romantic movies/costume drama's], I'd strongly recommend the film.
Llov&Peace on earth.
- ► 2011 (52)
- ► 2010 (112)
- i think i like, i think i like, i think i like it,...
- wounded warriors, Took her song away.
- baby make Your moves. Step across the line.
- Inspiration book.
- little messhead.
- have you understood? This ain't hollywood.
- one thing leads to the Next.
- a dirty mind is A Joy forever.
- she's so sweet with the Get-back-stare.
- get that needle in the Core, scratch that back and...
- it's astounding, Time is fleeting.
- ▼ November (11)