Though they are very different, I have listened to both these songs all day long. :]
Blink 182 - Easy Target.
I'm not at all a punklover [but my boyfriend is, so thank you Peter], but there are certain things that really stand out and I absolutely adore. Like this song by Blink 182. [And Bayside. Obviously.]
Wouter Hamel - In Between.
I love the camera work here. Very 1920s/'30s-like and I just am a succer for such film [and photography, too]. It seems so impresively expressive. The song is good, too. I don't really like mr. Hamel, but with this song, I'm absolutely in love.
Llov&Peace on earth.
- ► 2011 (52)
- ► 2010 (112)
- are you Happy for a miracle?
- the Pretentious student film?
- rub it like a mixture of Fire and Snow.
- sailing up to An isle in the sun.
- oh i could bury you alive but you might crawl Out ...
- bambi, are you giving Me attitude?
- it seems So unlikely in this day and age.
- where did all the Love go?
- polar Opposites attract.
- altamira NEW YORK CITY!
- Cleaning the dashboard.
- every clap of Thunder only makes me stronger.
- you've got a Book like This to keep me alive.
- but Who would wanna die as a cowardly Little child...
- @ h&m.
- what P&B did this weekend.
- get born, get school, Get job, get Car, pay tax an...
- ▼ October (17)