Reverend & The Makers were pretty fucking cool Tuesday.
Pity, pity, but their 2nd album isn't very good so only half of the concert was good, actually.
Nah, kidding.. [not about the record though.., it's bad] The new songs are live better than on the record, so it was quite a good performance.
My dad and I danced the night away, anyway. :)
The pictures aren't very good. I took the crappy cam. It proved its name right again.. Gni.
Here are the acceptable ones:
Dad & I exhausted after the performance. We didn't have the energy nor the interest to see the little acoustic solo aftershow Jon McClure [The Rev] gave away afterwards. Outside, across Paradiso.
Besides, he did that on Lowlands, too..
I will be working on my "area investigation" [sectoronderzoek] at Peter's this weekend, so not much going on probably..
Perhaps I'll post some gross pictures of the hard skin that came off my feet today. Hihi.
Reverend & The Makers - 'Open Your Window' & 'The Machine' live @ Reading.
Llov&Peace on earth.
- ► 2011 (52)
- ► 2010 (112)
- are you Happy for a miracle?
- the Pretentious student film?
- rub it like a mixture of Fire and Snow.
- sailing up to An isle in the sun.
- oh i could bury you alive but you might crawl Out ...
- bambi, are you giving Me attitude?
- it seems So unlikely in this day and age.
- where did all the Love go?
- polar Opposites attract.
- altamira NEW YORK CITY!
- Cleaning the dashboard.
- every clap of Thunder only makes me stronger.
- you've got a Book like This to keep me alive.
- but Who would wanna die as a cowardly Little child...
- @ h&m.
- what P&B did this weekend.
- get born, get school, Get job, get Car, pay tax an...
- ▼ October (17)