.. then our time is up.
Today we celebrated [dead] uncle Johnny's birthday. Mum, dad & I invited some of John's oldest and closest friends to our home and spreaded half of his ashes in our pond, then we drove to Amsterdam to eat his favourite dish in his favourite pub. Next stop was the Waterloo Square where he had his little vynil store and we lit a candle, [illegally] spreaded the rest of his ashes and fired a piece of fire work.
It was a good way to commemorate John. I think we all can say that we are happy with the way we have done it.
Perhaps I'll post pictures later. Now I'm freaking tired and I need to get up early tomorrow.
Llov&Peace on earth.
- ► 2011 (52)
- ► 2010 (112)
- are you Happy for a miracle?
- the Pretentious student film?
- rub it like a mixture of Fire and Snow.
- sailing up to An isle in the sun.
- oh i could bury you alive but you might crawl Out ...
- bambi, are you giving Me attitude?
- it seems So unlikely in this day and age.
- where did all the Love go?
- polar Opposites attract.
- altamira NEW YORK CITY!
- Cleaning the dashboard.
- every clap of Thunder only makes me stronger.
- you've got a Book like This to keep me alive.
- but Who would wanna die as a cowardly Little child...
- @ h&m.
- what P&B did this weekend.
- get born, get school, Get job, get Car, pay tax an...
- ▼ October (17)