- Kasabian - West Ryder Pauper Lunatic Asylum. Though I can't quite remember the name, it is a fucking good album, ro! Really, it is as unbelievably good as their Lowlands Performance.
- Lily Allen - It's not Me, It's You. Lovely record. She shows a more sensitive side of herself and that's really refreshing, though her 'fuck-the-world-mentality' is still very amusing and [in some songs] cleverly put.
- Reverend & The Makers - A French Kiss In The Chaos. Don't get me wrong: I have really tried to listen to the record, but it just doesn't catch me..
- Nina Kinert - Pets and Friends. Thanks Jessica & Astroid for broadening my horizon. Singer-songwriters aren't so bad when they are called Nina Kinert. Lovely album.
- Pete Doherty - Grace/Wasteland. I haven't really listened carefully to it yet, but it sounds quite good so far.
And some inspiration from me to you.
Sources: Stil in Berlin,
Hmm.., leather jackets. I can't afford one, but I really like them. Certainly along with the checks.
Sophisticated and nice. I loooooooove the huuuuuuuge umbrella.
Shoes, skinny's, oversized top, long cardigan, everything. <3
Olsen style just rocks. Oversized, long legs, long hair, heels, rocking accessories, lovely bag. I just cannot NOT like it.
Llov&Peace on earth.