Thursday, September 03, 2009

they said there's too much Caffeine in your bloodstream and a lack of real spice in your life. I said leave me alone.

Not much going on today. Doing housework: cleaning the bathroom, ironed, hovered, groceries. Only thing left to do is some administration.
All day I have been accompanied by music of the Smiths. I played them last night in bed and I forgot how good they were.
Especially 'A Rush and A Push and The Land is Ours' struck me.

The Smiths - A Rush and A Push.


I really love their music. Their lyrics are a bit strange, very obscure, whilst the music is pretty poppy and the guitar riffs are miraculous.
Their album covers are really weird and questionable, too. Just not usual art work, but very effective [at least for me].


I don't know. There is just something that's fascinating me about Morrissey, Marr and the rest of the band.
Get into it.

Llov&Peace on earth.
+
XxCheers!

Blog Archive