Not much going on today. Doing housework: cleaning the bathroom, ironed, hovered, groceries. Only thing left to do is some administration.
All day I have been accompanied by music of the Smiths. I played them last night in bed and I forgot how good they were.
Especially 'A Rush and A Push and The Land is Ours' struck me.
The Smiths - A Rush and A Push.
I really love their music. Their lyrics are a bit strange, very obscure, whilst the music is pretty poppy and the guitar riffs are miraculous.
Their album covers are really weird and questionable, too. Just not usual art work, but very effective [at least for me].
I don't know. There is just something that's fascinating me about Morrissey, Marr and the rest of the band.
Get into it.
Llov&Peace on earth.
- ► 2011 (52)
- ► 2010 (112)
- if it's Not love..
- dirty weekends bij the sea and Stains on sheets in...
- ignore them Orders.
- oh my god I can't believe it I've never been this ...
- you Miss me like a hole in the head.
- we need to raise the Death, we need to raise the p...
- japster the Wood worker.
- and if there's some Kind of God, do you think He's...
- i am gone.
- gold And seaweed.
- she's got me Begging on my knees she's got me begg...
- the world is drinking from a cup that No One wants...
- a beautiful Green.
- malmö beach Night party.
- born For failure.
- they said there's too much Caffeine in your bloods...
- i Just can't get enough.
- sponsonred By destiny.
- ▼ September (18)