Sunday, September 13, 2009

she's got me Begging on my knees she's got me begging Please.

Hey folks!
I'm pretty tired, so this post isn't going to be a long one.

This weekend I went to Apppelpop. It was great, but the nights were freaking cold!
I went with Peter, Matta, Roel, Niels, Menno, Nicole, Vigo and David and it was goooooood.
I saw Kyteman who was quite OK. It just doesn't really seem to grasp my breath, but it was alright..
I also saw 'The Righteous & the Bad' [link]: nice, and 'the Death Letters' [link]: hard, but alright.
Then on Saturday I saw 'De Jeugd van Tegenwoordig' [link]: aaaaaaaaawesome again, Heideroosjes [link]: fun, DeWolff: FUCKING GREAT!! Niels and I wanted to see them for such a long time, so we were really exited. They were very, very good. Even Peter liked them, which I didn't expect beforehand. At the end of the gig, the singer/guitarist jumped off the stage and into the crowd. That just really hyped their gig up. You could really see the details of his blazer btw, which was gorgeous! Link.

Dewolff @ DWDD.


After DeWolff we ate something and chilled. Peter and I were curious for the Golden Earing, so we went into the tent. Mainly because we were cold, but it was superboring. So we got a hot choc with whipped cream, walked along the market and got a cocktail. With our Mojito and another cocktail with strawberry flavour we danced at 'Babylon Circus'. Their music was cool and the performers were good and funny. They play something I 'd like to describe as punk/ska and French folklore. Listen for yourself: [Link.]

Then it was time to cycle all the way back to our home and it was freaking cold! At home we had a drink and a bite and a laugh and then Peter and I seceded from the party 'cus we were so tired and fell almost imediately asleep. But I think some people partied on 'till the sun woke up again.
It was a very good Appelpop edition this year. Yay!

Btw, I did make some pictures, but I forgot my camera. So the pictures are on my telephone. Perhaps I'll post them. perhaps not. Grin.

Damn, I'm going to bed now! soooooo freaking, freaking tired.

Llov&Peace on earth.
+
XxCheers!

Blog Archive