Monday, September 07, 2009

malmö beach Night party.

And there is good news, too! Benny's moving to Amsterdam in November! Weehoo.
Today my dad & I took a look at the costs and it's gonna be goddamn expensive and it makes me feel bad. Again: i hate money.
But i'm determined to work so hard for it, so I can afford a lot of the money and .

Anyway, i'm going to post the pictures from Slagsmålsklubben. It was Friday in Patronaat [Harlem], I was with Peter and Gerrie [Peter's room mate] and it was freaking, fucking cool!
At first there weren't so many people, but bit by bit they dripped in and at last the small venue was filled very well.
It really was a great concert. I danced the crap out of myself. =]

OK, that sounded weird..

Anyway, it was good and when Slagsmålsklubben comes to NL again, I'm definately going to see them again and everybody I know has to come along with me and have a freaking good time with me, too. =]
Enjoy the pictures, folks.


Llov&Peace on earth.
+
XxCheers!

Blog Archive