Tuesday, September 22, 2009

japster the Wood worker.

NOT!!!
Jasper Timmermans [a timmerman is a wood worker in Dutch ;)] is a photographer to be and who I know via via via and a littlebit direct.
Some of my friends are his better friends and me and Jasper are bumping into each other on parties, festivals and sunny days which we spent mountainboarding [not me though, but my friends and Jasper].
At Appelpop I finally asked him about his photography study [I always forget to ask] and we had a nice chat and he promised to send me a link to his flickr. I got it and today I finally had the time and energy to take a good look at them.

I don't think his pictures are perfect, yet, but they sure are very promising. I really like the subjects that he takes to photograph and the series he makes are very coherent.

I think I will dedicate the upcoming posts to Jasper's photography. I don't want to put them all in one post, 'cuz the series will be a mess then and my blog gets ugly..
That'd suck.


I don't know who these people are, but they look cool, the pictures are beautiful and black and white always scores with me. =']

See more of Jaspers pictures on his flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/25299555@N02/
More of his pics coming up!!

Llov&Peace on earth.
+
XxCheers!

Blog Archive