I spent this weekend in Zeeland/Sealand. One night in a house at the sea, the other night at my lovely aunt's place. It was the most amazing weekend.
On Saturday we baby sitted my 2 grand-nephews and on Sunday we visited my granny and took my cousin's boat and went sailing, ate ice cream and mussels.
It was a good weekend. I really needed to relax for a bit. Weeks are pretty hectic these days, I think [but hectic in a good way, I just have something to do everyday]..
This was the sunset Friday night. The little boy at the poles and the setting sun made me grap my camera. Then a little dog came and wanted me and Peter to play with him. The first cute Jack Russel I have ever seen.
Saturday morning Peter decided to jump into the frickin' cold water.
Damn, that was brave.
And Zohra was ready for a sunny day! :']
Tomorrow's Reverend & The Makeeeeeeeeeeeers!!! Party, party.
And I'm going to University College to do a bit of research. I'm introduced by Emily and I will be doing two classes: 'Introduction to Philosophy' and 'Political Theory', which I find very interesting.
I'll update you on everything!
Llov&Peace on earth.
- ► 2011 (52)
- ► 2010 (112)
- if it's Not love..
- dirty weekends bij the sea and Stains on sheets in...
- ignore them Orders.
- oh my god I can't believe it I've never been this ...
- you Miss me like a hole in the head.
- we need to raise the Death, we need to raise the p...
- japster the Wood worker.
- and if there's some Kind of God, do you think He's...
- i am gone.
- gold And seaweed.
- she's got me Begging on my knees she's got me begg...
- the world is drinking from a cup that No One wants...
- a beautiful Green.
- malmö beach Night party.
- born For failure.
- they said there's too much Caffeine in your bloods...
- i Just can't get enough.
- sponsonred By destiny.
- ▼ September (18)