Thursday, August 27, 2009

and everything was Green and submarine.

Sooooooorry that it took so long! I have been superbuzy last week.

So, I think you can call this the big Lowlands special.
Jessica, Astroid and I arrived on Thursday night 7.30. We had to wait in line to get inside for over 2 hours, 'cuz in some mysterious way, we stayed last in line for ever!
Anyway, while we waited rain poored down like crazy and thunder was all around. All our belongings were wet

Fortunately, when we were finally inside it was dry again and we could set up our tent. It was dark already but thankfully our camping mates [Jessica's bf, amongst others] helped us and shone by with their flash lights. =]

When we were done I went to the 24-hour tent with Niels to party. A little bit later As & Jess came to. That was such a good beginning of LL '09.
The next day we were awake at 9 o'clock 'cuz the sun burned us out of our tents. At 13.00 the festival site opened and we had to wait in line pretty long, so we only could see the end of White Lies. Bugger.
They were good though.

I won't tell everything in the tiniest detail. Just post the pics and then I'm done. =)

&What did I see?
White Lies, Paolo Nutini, Razorlight, Lily Allen, Dizzee Rascal, The Prodigy, Kasabian, 2 Many DJs, Tiga, Crookers, Reverend & the Makers, Maxïmo Park, Kaiser Chiefs, Kyteman, Nina Kinert, Boemklatsch, De Staat, Vampire Weekend, Little Boots, Snoooooooooop Dogg, Florence and the Machine, Block Party & Arctic Monkeys.

I though most acts were really, really good. Especially the Prodigy, Kasabian, Nina Kinert, Maxïmo Park and Vampire Weekend.
Kaiser Chiefs, of course, were better than best. After seeing them live 4 times, they can still entertain me, though I'm starting to recognise their routine. xD

Never mind the god damn ugly photo's [didn't take my good cam]. God forbade me to make good pictures, especially of the concerts. *%&*@#^

Camping 2. Heart.

Jess "bublin'" As..

Waiting.

Waiting.

Still waiting..

White Lies.
Green Peace.

Johnny Borrel/Razorlight.
Kasabian. <3 <3 <3

Nina Kinert's basist.

Reverend & the Makers.

Astroid @ Converse Compound.

Sleepy Roel.

Deserted Alpha field. SHOCK!

Jessica & Danny.

Maxïmo Park. (=

TIA jessica/Jessica "holding" my purse.

KAISERS MUST BEGIIIIIIIIIIN!!!!!!!! Madness.
Graffity.

Bored.

Shit.

Guitar Hero.

Mojito & best buddy: Razzz.

De Staat.

Kaiser knees.

Vampire Weekend!!

Snoooooooooooooop! Buziness.

Little Boots. ^^

Monday garbage day.

Llov&Peace on earth.
+

XxCheers!