Monday, July 13, 2009

sneak preview.

So.., I didn't have time yet to upload my pictures of London, but as a little preview, here are some pictures Peter made, which I really like. :D
I'll give some explanation, but very briefly. More to come in the post with my pictures.
Enjoy these for now!

Figuring out what to do & where to go..

... while enjoying a cup of Freshly Brewed Coffee @ Starbucks.

Taking pictures of the beauty in St. James' Park.

Get ourselves going with Double Espresso's @ Caffè Nero...

...before sight seeing St. Paul's Church. Extremely beautiful!

..but crowded with bloody tourists!! #*&%$
;P

We walked across Millenium Bridge towards Tate Modern.

We went to the British Museum, but no pics of that now. Here's the engine room of the Tower Bridge.


Panorama views from atop of Tower Bridge.
Top: west side Thames. Bottom: east side Thames.


That's it! I'm continuing to learn how to drive a car safely. Definately gonna fail tomorrow, but let's make the best of it!

Llov&Peace on earth.
+
XxCheers!