Tuesday, July 28, 2009

BREAKfestival

Pfeew! I'm back home. I've been staying at Peter's place for two nights. [I was planning on staying one night, but hey! That's what love does..]
Alright, I'm going to do little writing, 'cuz I have a lot of pictures..


Anyway, BREAKfestival was a nice little festival.
When Peter and I arrived it was still pretty quiet and Pacifix were playing. They are a 60s band with a Hammond organ and I quite liked their sound. Very 60s.

Beginning.

End.

After the Pacifix, DJ[s?] 'Naald & Kraak' played some tunes. They also played 50s/60s/70s songs/tunes [which makes sense, 'cuz that was the theme of the festival]. It really stood out on me that the music wasn't fucked up, but very relaxing.
After the Naald & Kraak musical intermezzo, it was time for Housemagger to drop some lyrics and strike the guitar chords.
Their texts were very amusing. For all the Dutchies: you should check their MySpace.


The weather was very good. It was almost hot, although there were clouds all the time! Great weather to sit in the grass with some booze, some crisps and cookies, lovely people [Peter, As, W00t [Wouter, but that's hard to pronounce for you non-Dutch readers] and Vigo] and music!
I couldn't have imagined a more perfect way to spend my Sunday.


There were so many different people! I thought that was very striking: a lot of people from other cultures, alternative dudes and dudettes and young people with little children. It was so cool to see such a variety of people all together enjoying the same thing. (=

Without putting people into boxes, there were...

DC shoe peepz aka SKATERS!!

Young folk.

Girls with beards & dresses, a very common spiecies on festivals.

Punkers.
Does anybody know what the shirt is from? It's so familiar!

Hipsters!

And of course there was... US!!

P&B.

As, W00t, iPhone, Vigo.

Crazy little things..

Called Astroid & W00t.

This was just a Lowlands prep, jwz.
[As & I are making 2 'Ls' with our fingers. Which means LowLands, doh.]


Oh, yeah. And Lucky Fonz III was there, too. I thought he was OK, but his performance was a bit lame..
He was like: "Muhaha, I'm the man. I'm funny, 'cuz I'm on national television [DWDD]!"
And I was, like: "Less attitude, more background music, DAMN YOU!!"

For the lovers: FUCKY FONZ III!

Alrigth.., this was when As, W00t and Vigo left and the wine started to kick in.
I wasn't drunk, though!
Although I don't remember all of what happened Sunday...
Nevermind.


Llov&Peace on earth.
+
XxCheers!