Monday, June 15, 2009

sing me To sleep.

Oh my god! I just ate so many tiger nuts! XD
So..

New songs in the player, indeed. I wanted to do it a bit different, just for some time.
1. Jeff Buckley - Hallelujah [no version of this song, like the one Buckley made. It's so fragile].
2. Thomas Morley, Fitzwilliam Virginal Book, Koopman - ?. I came across it when I was searching for Thomas Morley's 'Lady if I through grief' [which I can't seem to find anywhere, so if anyone can help me, you would make me very happy] and I just love the harpsichord. So that made me decide to put it in my player.

Today I went to Matta and by doing that I already achiefed two goals I setted in my previous blog: seeing more friends [i know, this is only one friend, but it's good to start with]. I really had to. I hadn't seen him in such a long time. It was short, but nice. We decided to go to Parkpop in two weeks. =D
But what's more: the reason that i went to see Matta is because I wanted to experiment just a little with his camera [as you may know, i want to buy an [almost-] professional camera and Maarten has a very good one] and against all expectations he offered me to borrow his camera! =D
so sweet and I'm so happy. I'm going to mess around [very carefully though] with it upcoming days and perhaps I'll put the pictures on my blog.

OMG! I hope I can buy a good camera very, VERY soon! <3

That's it folks.
And for the people who only follow blogs to watch pictures:



Llov&Peace on earth.
+
XxCheers!