3 days of love and I'm missing a whole lot of blogs. Screw 'em.
So there's a party coming up. Wednesday it's iPod Nano Lowlands in my back yard, aaaaaaaaaight.
It's because of Jessica's, Astrid's and my b-days & graduations and it's gonna be good: music, booze, lovely happy folk, tents, candles, bonfires and much more.
People who aren't coming are already baptised to losers [no offense]. I even got requests from people who weren't invited in the first place.
Makes me feel like a Super sweet 16'er. XD
Exept that I think that Jess, As and I far better than those SS16 brats. Gna. I can't imagine me having friends that are so materialistic..
For everybody who isn't coming: it's a pity, I wish you can/could be there and of course I'll make some splendid pictures and post them on my blog for you to enjoy the party nonetheless. =)
Here are some cute pics of a tiny, tiny, little frog on Peter's hand. =)
Llov&Peace on earth.
- ► 2011 (52)
- ► 2010 (112)
- tomorrow, Tomorrow. i Love you tomorrow.
- it's coming Up.
- extremely loud and incredibly close.
- look what the Cat dragged in.
- don't try and give Me them blues.
- it's like forgetting The Words to your favorite so...
- GOOD MORNING WORLD!
- wop wop Wop.
- party like It's 1999
- if you Lose your head...
- Doch irgendwann werd ich vom Glück verfolgt.
- sing me To sleep.
- a Cautionary tale for you.
- i Can't can't can't wait, 'Till U see, see, See.
- little mosquito on the wall, Pity for you i Found ...
- what did you do There? i got High.
- We are Sailing.
- good Weekend.
- ▼ June (18)