Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Where is the M?

This song has been in my head the entire day. But it doesn't matter, I like it.
Bayside - Guardrail.


OMG, I'm so jealous: Peter is going to their concert in Amsterdam tomorrow [actually, it's not really their concert, they're supporting New Found Glory] and I can't come! ='[
I've got two finals on Thursday..
Bugger.
Anyway, I hope he'll have fun for two.

Congratulations!!
I have received in one week exactly 100 visitors!
I was curious how many readers I had, so I placed a flag counter at the bottom of my page. I knew some people read my blog, but 100 visitors in one week really topped my expectations.
Thank you very much for reading!

I've done 4 of my 8 exams. It started off really good, but the last two were pretty tricky. We'll see how it will turn out. Today I'm free, but I don't really feel like doing anything. I decided to read through all my 3 geography books and do a music exam from some years ago, but I'll just leave it by reading my summaries from geography through and learning the music syllabus and some theory.

Anyway. I found some nice things. =)

These people are just really inspirational to me. It's what I think of when I'm dressing every day.

Now I'm going to watch how people are made.
That's right: Show Block begins on MTV.


Oh! I can make an item on my blog about all the different MTV logos! Nice.
Byebye now.

Llov&Peace on earth.
+
XxCheers!