Friday, May 15, 2009

He come grooving Up slowly.

I like!! I can make that look, too [almost]. ^^
It's pretty casual, but with an artistic twist.

Yugh! I'm sick of the exams. I just stopped learning philosophy and tomorrow I'll have to get up early to continue or I will get into time trouble. Still want to do some history as well this weekend and the weekend is almost over, already! Brrrrrr. Stress is coming up again.

Err.., I don't know what to tell you. I think I'm going to save the money that I make with the Bed and Breakfast for a proffesional photo camera. I'd like to have a good Canon. I have been searching around a bit, but first I want to try out Matta's camera. He has a Canon EOS something which makes juuuuuuuuuicy pictures. You should check them out at the following link: Matta pics.

Now I'm going to bed. I'm broken.
Note:
first thing to do after finals: sleep.

Llov&Peace on earth.
+
XxCheers!