Thursday, April 09, 2009

I'm going Out tonight: wo-ooh-wo-oh.

That's a song by Hard-Fi.
Middle Eastern Holiday - Hard-Fi:
<a href="http://www.joost.com/08202pr/t/Hard-FI-Middle-Eastern-Holiday-Live-At-The-Astoria-Video">Hard-FI - Middle Eastern Holiday [Live At The Astoria - Video]</a>

But it's true: I'm going out tonight. Along with Matta and Roel. I'm exited. I haven't seen them for a while and I haven't been out for a while, so that's double the fun.
This is what I'm wearing today.

Dress - H&M.
Cardigan - H&M.
Tights - dunno.
Scarf - stand along canal in Utrecht.
Shoes - Converse All Stars.

And this is what I wore yesterday.

Dress - ZARA.
Gilet - H&M.
Tights - H&M.
Scarf - stand along canal in Utrecht.

I prefer today's outfit.
&I'm off to therapy now.

Llov&Peace on earth.
+

XxCheers!