Saturday, March 07, 2009

You might as well face it you're addicted to drugs.

Yesterday I went over to Peter's. =)
It was a bit awkward: we were having a pretty good time, when his brother called. The dude had shutted himself out from his home. XD
So he came over to Peter's and we cooked, ate and watched Borat with the three of us, which was nice. Then P's bro had to go to a parteh, so we were alone again. =)
We watched Requiem for a Dream, a dramatic movie about drugs addicts. It really moved me. It was the first movie we watched together that did not have a happy end.
Now I'm writing this, the images replay in my head and it makes me sad again.
But it's good to see such films once in a while. It reminds me that I do not want to end up like that.
Here are some screencaps. For the rest, I really recommend to see the movie.


And here's a random thing: this morning/midday I was lying on Peter's back. We were facing the same way [so my belly was lying on his back, just for your mental picture] and my blouse printed its pattern on Peter's back.
Wicked!

Now I'm tired.
Ta-tah!

Llov&Peace on earth.
+
XxCheers!