Monday, March 23, 2009

You need More, you need love. Etc.

Omg, I cannot believe I haven't been posting for over a week.
Damn it. I have been so busy working for school and actually I still am.
I think I am not the only one. Many examinees with me, I guess.

So for your entertainment, this new stuff that I have been listening to lately:

Pet Shop Boys - Love Etc.


Oren Lavrie - Her Morning Elegance.


What did I do this weekend? I went to Peter on Friday.
We, no Peter, cycled like.., a looooong way from de Bilt [where he picked me up] to his school [because he left his keys there], to the centre of Utrecht [where we ate an ice cream] to the Uithof. It was such nice weather, everybody was outside and that was a lovely face: it made me feel so happy. I was wearing a skirt and we almost looked like Erik and Olga in Turks Fruit [Dutch movie: Turkish Delight].


We didn't do too much Friday and Saturday we bought a gold fish: Frits because our first gold fish was lonely.. And then we went outside and just relaxed. It was lovely. There even were daisies!


Peter brought his diabolo to show off a bit. Ghehe. He's cool, isn't he. Mine! ^^


&
Ooooooooooooh my god! I so can't believe I did not post this outfit before!

never mind my head.. -_-

Shirt - ZARA.
Shiny leggings - Cool Cat.
Cardigan - America Today.
Belt - H&M Men.
Scarf - Stand along canal in Utrecht.
Shoes - no f**king idea.

Last week I made somebody hapy with this picture.
It's Jessica and me fitting these nerd glasses in Rotterdam. We actually bought them.


And this picture is fucking brilliant. XD

That's enough entertainment for you to make up for last week and to survive this week, 'cuz yeah, I'm still busy. And I will be busy until 14/04.

Smell you laterrrrrr. ^^

Llov&Peace on earth. + XxCheers!