Monday, March 30, 2009

Shove it up your arsehole.

yay! Leanne Marshall won the finalle of Project Runway!
I loved her final collection!
Leanne Marshall:


&I've known this song for ages now, but today I was like: should it have a video?
So here's the nr. one of all ridiculous video:

Suman Biswas & Adam Kay - London Underground:


The original song is Going Underground by The Jam. <3

My random thought these days:
  • Why is it sunny, while I'm stuck inside learning tests?
  • I want to be with my frieds [who are also stressed, learning tests].
  • I want to be with my boyfriend.
  • I want to go shopping.
  • I want to go see a concert.
  • I want a festival.
  • I want to have fuuuuuuuuun!!
  • I am tired..
Doesn't seem to happen until 14/04... =(
Than is my deadline to finish all my tests I have missed this year.

Bwuh.., now I'm going to sleep, sleep, sleep!

Llov&Peace on earth.
+
XxCheers!