Sunday, March 15, 2009

Remember when you were young; you'd Lose yourself...

Yay! I feel happy today!
Thursday I had some kind of nervous breakdownish thingy, but now I feel good again. (=
Perhaps it is due to the fact that I saw my boyfriend this weekend. Hihi.

Anyway, this morning I woke up and the sun was shining!! Although clouds appeared very soon, it still made me happy, just like everybody else I saw on the bus. [Actually, when I was on the bus, the sun still shone. On my iPod Razorlight's Back To The Start played and I baptised it my Definite Spring Anthem.]

Razorlight - Back To The Start.


Anyway, it was very busy on the bus. Loads of people went out of the city of Utrecht to take a walk in the forests of Doorn and Amerongen and everybody was in such a happy mood!
At a certain bus stop a little old man hopped on with some flowers, probably for his love he was going to visit at the old people's home. [Or at least that's what my romantic mind wants it to be..]


So sweet! It's nice to see that everybody wants it to become spring so bad!
Me too. I'm done with the wet and dark weather.

And this is what I wore on Thursday. I was waiting for the bus, after therapy.

Dress - ZARA.
Blazer - H&M.
Tights - H&M.
Scarf - Bien Bleu/O'Blue/Whatever..
Shoes - H&M.
Buttons - mine!!

That's all. Got to get some crappy school work done now.
Again. -_-

Llov&Peace on earth.
+
XxCheers!