Sunday, March 01, 2009

Love in air.

I have said this very often to my boyfriend, but I just love his room.
Especially the wall on which there are all kind of pictures.

[I don't think he knows I made this pic. He was showering at the time. Ghehe]

I stole his idea: I printed out pics and taped them on my closet:


I had a good time at Peter's last Friday/Saturday.
We watched a great Japanese cartoon film: Kiki's Delivery Service. It's about a little witch, Kiki, who has to leave home at the age of 13. She has to find a town where the people do not have a witch yet. She has to use her magic skills to be the inhabitants of service, so Kiki starts a delivery serve on her flying broom.
It's really cute. I/We specially fell in love with her little kitty: Jiji.

And this was a very funny scene where Jiji pretends to be a stuffed cat:


After the movie we went outside and lighted some - gosh I really wouldn't know the english word for these things - "stars".
Anyway, you can do this kind of bullock with it:

Now, that's no love in plaster. ;)
The Hives - Love in Plaster.


After our nightly walk we went to bed. The next day Peter brought me to the bus stop. We had to wait for 20 minutes, so I made this "snapshot" picture.


And after all the fun, it's time to do some school work.
Bummer.
Happy weekend everybody!

Llov&Peace on earth.
+

XxCheers!