Saturday, March 28, 2009

1/2 Lost Weekend.

[Click on the header & put up your volume for some drum'n'bass.]

Disclaimer: SET week is coming up and I'm gonna be busy as hell.
Unfortunately.
So do not expect too much from me.

Last week I was busy as well, but I have been able to record some outfits.

Friday:
Shirt - Only.
Cardigan - America Today.
Skirt - H&M.
Thights - H&M.
Scarf - H&M.
Shoes - Vans.


Tuesday:
Cardigan - H&M.
Long shirt - ZARA.
Thights - H&M.
Shoes - dunno..

Wednesday:
Cardigan - America Today.
Shirt - Sustilo.
Skirt - Vero Moda.
Tights - brandless?
Scarf - O'bleu.
Shoes - Converse All Star.


Thursday:
Cardigan - H&M.
Tunique shirt - H&M.
Skirt - Vero Moda.
Tights - brandless?
Scarf - O'bleu.
Shoes - Converse All Star.


Now i'm off to my love. (=

Llov&Peace on earth.
+
XxCheers!