Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Life in a Drumkit.

Good guess: there's new music in my player.
Hoodlums - In the Outcrowd.
Bonaparte - I Can't Dance.
Lily Allen - Fuck You.
Bayside - Duality [Project Alice Strings Remix].

So what did I do today?
Today we [graduation classes VWO & havo] had to perform a piece of choir and a piece of music with the V6 orchestra.
I must say, it went very well.
In the morning we had to do the piece of choir. You probably know it. It's by Joe Jackson: "Is She Really Going Out With Him?"
100% A Capella.
I really liked the result [exept for the "pa-pa-pa-pa" part..]. I'm proud of all the students of V6 and H5.
Yay! We nailed it.

After the piece of choir V6 had to reherse a piece of orchestral music by J.S. Bach.
I had to do the drums, which went also really well. People thought it didn't suit the piece [not a very strange thought], but it sounded alright.
I had to wait pretty long, because people had to reherse and I didn't. So I made pictures. ^^
Like.., duh!


My other new musical discovery, by the way, [see yesterday's post] is Hoodlums.
Hoodlums - In the Outcrowd.


MySpace: www.myspace.com/hoodlumsband

OK now, off I go, loves.

Llov&Peace on earth.
+

XxCheers!