Monday, March 02, 2009

If you're Bored.

[Click on header for a great song. <3]

!!!!!!!!!!!!

PWS presentation went really well!!
We started off with some inconveniences (nobody to judge us. Stupid. In Astrids words: Revius Lyceum in a nutshell - and hell yeah, she's right), but when we finally got started - we found the greatest judge in the whole school: my IB teacher! - I must say that Joost and I really did a good job. Not to say: we kicked ass.
I don't know what our scores are, yet, but I am already satisfied with our result.
I had so much fun presenting and we just nailed it.

This is some "post-Five O'Clock Heroes-concert-art" made by Jessica.
Yeah, she was definately bored. Ghehe.


Now I'm f**king tired. Got to get some sleep/sweet dreams. =)
Bye for now.

Llov&Peace on earth.
+
XxCheers!