Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I'm a Liar. Sorry!

[Click on the header for more Liars.]

So I didn't wear the shoes Monday.
Sorry..

But I did wear them today!
Check out my outfit:

Oh no! First: this is what I wore yesterday [pictures are much crappier and I need to have a strong end. Ghehe]:

T-shirt - ZARA.
Blazer - H&M.
Tights - Pieces.
Boots - Tommy Hilfiger [they were a gift].
Scarf - mums.
Buttons - private collection.

I TOLD YOU THE PICTURES SUCKED!!

And this is what I wore today. Don't you like the flowers in the front??

Dress - H&M.
Cardigan - America Today.
Tights - H&M.
Scarf - Invito.
Shoes - Schoenenreus. =P

And damn, I'm so busy right now. Not funny..
I have been revising my two Written Tasks for IB. They are perfectemundo now.
I also have completed my poem. I actually like it...
We had an assignment for IB to pick out a picture you liked and write a poem with it.
I picked out a picture I made some time ago of my father, while he was thinking.
This one:


And I wrote this poem with it:

The Philosopher

So motionless, so fragile
In his chair.
Plucking his beard
Not knowing you're there.

Once wrapped up in books
So talkative!
Now, wrapped up in thoughts
So ignorant.

Would he think about you?
Hell yes, a lot!
Stop judging! You're wrong!
What you get, you sometimes see not.

-----------------------------------------------------
So... What do you think?
I hope you enjoyed it..

Got to get busy again.. =(

Llov&Peace on earth.
+
XxCheers!