Friday, January 02, 2009

This fire is out of control. We're gonna burn this city. BURN THIS CITY!

[click on link for video. You probably know the song, but the video is awesome!]

Ooh! Late & Short post today! Sorry!

I have been filming an IB movie with Nicole, Emilie & Mark and it was great fun!!
We took al kinds of clothes to Emilie to create some weird characters. I was a hippy and an emo. XD
The hippy wasn't too dificult, since I have a vintage '70s dress. Besides, I was looking already a bit like a hippy today.
Judge yourself:


Tunique - H&M.
Cardigan - America Today.
Pants - Monkii.
[Fake] Uggs - Good Look.
Scarf - stand along canal [Oude Gracht] in Utrecht.

I will upload the pictures of the filming later [tomorrow?], 'cuz it's too late now and I still have to make a shopping route for tomorrow.
Tomorrow I'm going to Amsterdam with Charissa. We decided to do a vintage shopping trip. So we'll do Episode, Laura Dols, The Nine Streets [de 9 Straatjes], Waterlooplein [Waterloo Square], Albert Cuyp Market, Noordermarkt [Northern Market] and muuuuuuuuuch more.
We're excited!!
I have a little wish list. Hihi:
  • Black bag. [current bag is tearing.. =(];
  • Black or grey skinny Jeans or old [vintage], lightblue [faded] skinny's;
  • Dock Martens-like boots. Actually I want Doc Martens, but I don't have the money for them, so I'll just be searching for a look-a-like tomorrow at the Waterlooplein.
And that's it. I told you it was small. ;)
Just like this post.
I'm going to stick a route together.

Some musical delight for you. I'm going crazy over it.
LEEET'S DOOO THE TIME WAAARP.
AGAAAAAAAAIN!!



Llov&Peace on earth
+
XxCheers!