Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Said you let you Hair down

Bwuh..

So...

I really liked my hair today.
Not much going on, really.
School. I couldn't wake up until the last hour.
...

This is what I wore:




Cardigan - America Today.
(tee custumized/torn myself into a) vest - I [heart] NY.
Vest (underneath) - H&M.

Jeans - All Saints.
Shoes - Adio (bought at a store called Titty Twister! XD).


Here's my hair.
The pictures suck, but it's kinda hard to take a picture of yourself if you can't see what you're taking a picture of..

Front:

Back:
You like?

Even if you don't like it, if you think it looks like a bird's nest: I don't care. xP

This is what I did: I made a pony tail, but left the upper layer of my hair
(which is shorter)out of it. I messed the upper layer up and then I put in a headband: back to fro.

I don't really dig B. Spears, but Lily Allen did a pretty cool cover of Britney's Womanizer.

Check it out:



And that's it!

Llov&Peace on earth.
+
XxCheers!

P.S. Click on the header to view the video of the title.