Saturday, December 13, 2008

I'm Good, I'm Gone.

Throughout the whole day I have been playing this song by Lykke Li.
I'm Good, I'm Gone.
I've been playing it on iTunes, on my iPod and in my head.
It's a nice song and its lyrics (not the title) are pretty applicable to me.

"I'm working a sweat, but it's all good
Breaking my back but it's all good
'Cause I know i'll get it back
Yeah, I know your hands will clap

[...]

And if you say I'm not okay with miles to go
If you say there ain't no way that I could know
If you say I aim too high from down below."

With my whole therapy shizzle and stuff, I'm breaking my back, but it's all good, because I know what I am doing it for and I know that I will recover in the end.
It's funny. The link with this song occured to me at random.

Anyway, I love the video for this tune. It's odd.



I really like this kind of absurd videos.


Hmm.., I haven't really been posting much lately.
There's a reason for it. It's because I had some rough days. Therapy was very heavy Thursday. Very confronting and it kind of knocked me off my feet. Thursday and Friday I was very sad and I just needed some time.
Besides, I'm not going to bore you all with how bad I feel. I have friends for that. ;P

Anyway, my mum cheered me up a little by taking me to Utrecht. We have been sipping coffee @ the Bijenkorf for ages while having a good conversation which very much relieved me. Then we just wondered about in Utrecht and we did some shopping.
I bought this scarf:

I made this shot by accident, but it's pretty funny, actually.
Yeah, I put some effects on it. Ghehe.



And here's a shot that's NOT made on purpose. You can see what my hair is like when I just washed and straightened it: FUZZY!!!! XD



What else did I buy??
Yeah, I bought a new bra! ^^
Ooh lala!
And yes, I made pictures of it.
But I'm doubting whether I should put them here.


Oh hell! I'll just upload them! They're "censured" anyway. xD
And the bra's too cute, not to show you.
It has little buttons!! ^^ Haha!



Whahaha! I put some effects on it out of shame. It's not very striking, but anyway.. XD
!!!
Do not ever think that I will take off my clothes at random! Not for anybody. I'm not that easy and I'm also not a slut. [But then this picture would have looked different. xD]
Just to clarify: this piture doesn't say anything about me as a person.
Only about the fact that I like this bra and i want to share it with you. =P
!!!


And that was all for yesterday..

Today, I woke up and I felt very happy. I have been alone all day and I was looking forward to that for quite some time.
I felt so happy that I was dancing all morning on the Good, the Bad and the Queen. After making the previous picture, I put on my big, starry, masculine sweater and danced around and around my room. Of course I kept on making pictures so you can enjoy my joy. ;P



My outfit wasn't very special today. It was relaxation day, so it ment relaxation clothes.
Sweater by America Today [sale, ghehe].
Jeans - CoolCat.
Bra - HEMA.
Vest - H&M (see 2nd picture of this post)..

So, I was home alone, but my dog remained at home because she was ill. It's some kind of a dog flu or somethng... She looks so sad and tired all day. Aww! =(

But, ghehe, sadistic as I am, I took an advantage of her and made some pictures of her.





Aww.., isn't she pitiful?

Back to happier things! Hmm.., let me think..

Oh, here's a thing: I GOT MY LOMOGRAPHIC FISHEYE CAMERA!!
OK, it came by post on Wednesday, but I am still very pleased with it!!!! =D



No, it's not able to take pictures yet. I bought the wrong negatives. Studpid me..

Last but not least: OMG!!! She looks so freaking cool!! <33>

I came across this picture at The Satorialist's (<<>
I still need to tell you about my important philosophy class which I brought up Wednesday..
I guess I'm gonna do that tomorrow, because nothing will be going on then..

Llov&Peace on earht.
+
XxCheers!